Coopr 2.5(2.5.3890) has just been released! Coopr is a collection of Python software packages that supports a diverse set of optimization capabilities for formulating and analyzing optimization models.
The following are highlights of this release:
* MIP solver interface updates to use appropriate objective names
* Added support for suffixes in GUROBI solver interface
* Improved diagnostic analysis of PH solver for the extensive form
- Usability enhancements
* Improved robustness of coopr_install
* Fixed Coopr installation problem when using easy_install
* Added a script to launch the CooprAge GUI.
* LP files now are written with the true objective name
* Rework of pyomo command line to create a concise output
* Many efficiency improvements during model generation!
* Many improvements to diagnostic output and error handling
* Expressions like "model.p > 1" can now be used within generation rules
* Added support for generalized disjunctive programs (in coopr.gdp)
* Constraints can now be specified in "compound" form: lb <= expr <= ub
* Significant robustness enhancements for model expressions
* Improved error handling for constraint generation
* Python 2.5 is deprecated due to performance issues
* Python versions 2.6 and 2.7 are supported
* New MS Windows installer is now available
See the Coopr wiki for further details!